The remote operated crawling vehicle (ROCV) for advanced ground-based missions
You are here: Products » Tracker
Facts & Figures
TRACKER is a remotely operated sensor platform for advanced ground-based missions with high payload capacity. Due to its modularity, the dimensions, payload capacity and the functional range can be quickly adapted to new challenges.
It’s perfect for:
- Explosive ordnance clearance
- Scientific exploration
TRACKER’s special suspension and carrier structure allow stationing in highly turbulent areas, such as shallow water and shore break near the coast. Two independent track drives with flexible suspension provide maximum traction with minimal penetration into the sediment.
Equipped as standard with a pressure-neutral infrastructure, TRACKER is extremely tough and powerful at the same time. The system offers programmable interfaces for the integration of external sensors, which can be used for all common protocols (e.g. RS232, SPI, UART, Ethernet, I2C, CAN).
With reduced payload capacity, the system can be connected to BUDDY as a skid, allowing easy passage over large obstacles.
Equipped as standard with …
- Connection/ interface via media converter to Umbilical
(optional COAX/ Fiberoptic + Powerline)
- Main control unit including 1 GB Ethernet PoE++ switch
(2x 1 GB Ethernet PoE++ ports free)
- 7.0 kW power hub
- 2x track drives with flexible suspension
- Stereo camera system (4x full HD cameras, 8x LED spotlights)
- Operating and planning software MISSION CONTROL
- Surface control unit: integrated into a portable container module and includes power supply unit, wireless handheld PC with control unit and monitor
- Requires a 400 VAC power supply
- Hand-held tether management system
Depth Rating (msw)
1,000 (option 6,000)
Deadweight on air (kg*)
*1,000 msw depth rating
Motion sensing with magnetic position sensors and accelerometer
USBL acoustic navigation and communication
Full HD stereo cam
Doppler velocity log
2D / 3D sonar
Input Deck unit: 400 VDC (50 Hz) (option 230 VAC/ 50 Hz)
High Output ROCV: 50 VDC – max. 25 A
Low Output ROCV: 2.5-50 VDC (PoE++) – max. 2.2 A
Umbilical: 800 VDC – max. 10 A
Umbilical: 1 GB Ethernet over COAX [max. range 1,000 meter]
ROCV: 1 GB Ethernet with PoE++
Is TRACKER right for me?
Ask an expert!